Our trackers are one of Astronomy Magazine's 2016 products of the year.
See a review of our trackers in Astronomy Technology Today.
See the User Manual
The StarSync Tracker is a device designed to cancel out the effects of the Earth's rotation when taking long exposure astrophotography with an SLR camera.
- Dependable, Strong, Built to Last
- Made from aluminum and stainless steel
- Solid hinge, bronze bushings
- Smooth, Accurate and Easy to align
- Built-in special green laser polar-alignment mount
- Stainless steel drive rod
- Customizable Software
- Easy pointing of the Camera
- 2-axis Camera swivel mount
- over 2.5 hours tracking motion
- Fast reset
- Fits on most camera tripods
- Lightweight - Fits into a backpack
- Can be powered by optional LiPO battery or any
12 vdc (>=500ma) power supply
- Great accessory for wide-field astrophotography, like imaging the Milky Way.